Villas in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa
~ An Introduction to the Villa:
The The Villa lies amongst the Chianti Hills, on a ridge that looks down on a valley rich in history. An ancient house originally belonging to a noble family , who were rich merchants and patrons of the great artists of the 1400's, it later passed into the hands of the family Naldini del Riccio when, during the 18th century, it was left to degenerate into an ordinary farmhouse. At the end of the 1950's the house was bought by the Corti Family who restored it to is original splendour. The villa lies in the 1,000 year old hamlet of Palazzuolo and is surrounded by a park with olive trees, roses and Mediterranean plants. It has a large swimming pool and courtyards which are ideal for relaxing outside in fine weather.
The main villa has a total of 6+ 1 bedrooms. The 6 bedrooms are all furnished with antiques and they all have ensuite bathrooms. They all have the same standard.
* Bedroom on the ground floor: 2 single beds or one double bed, view of the garden, en suite bathroom with bath/shower.
* Yellow bedroom: on the first floor, double bed (king size), view of the garden and the swimming pool, shower room.
* Yellow & Green bedroom: on the first floor, two single beds or one double bed, view of the courtyard, shower room.
* Blue & white bedroom: on the first floor, double bed (queen size), view of the courtyard, shower room.
* White bedroom: on the first floor, double bed (queen size), view of the church and cypress tree avenue, shower room.
* Single bedroom: on the first floor, single bed (an extra single bed can be provided), view of the garden and the front of the villa, shower room .
* The seventh room is located on the ground floor behind the kitchen, 2 single beds, it isn't furnished with antiques but it has the ensuite bathroom.
The villa has a guest house with 2 bedrooms with one king bed in one single bed in each room. It has only one shower bathroom. The guest house can be rented together with the villa or by itself
Position - Distances